Meet Jacquie Murphy
At a young age, Jacquie’s father taught her about hard work, giving 100%, and the value of her word. Those important lessons shaped how Jacquie works with her clients to this day. From her first accounting class where she learned old school “pen and paper” accounting to today, more than 20 years later, those lessons from her father shaped the mission and vision of Murphy Associates LLC.
Jacquie is a remote bookkeeper who utilizes current technologies help her clients across the country become more proficient and knowledgeable about their books. She is personally invested in each one of her clients, becoming their cheerleader for success and truly enjoys helping her clients:
- IMPROVE profitability
- INCREASE cash flow
- DISCOVER add-on apps
- SAVE time
Jacquie has been working with clients, CPAs and other partner bookkeepers for more than 20 years getting them properly set up and knowledgeable about not just how to do their books, but also how to understand what the numbers mean. She is an expert at processes improvement and creation and loves helping clients get organized. She has numerous certifications and understands the technology she uses to save her clients time and money.
Things you may never guess about me!
- I am a proud mom. My mom resume included Room Mom, Squad Mom, Eagle Scout Mom, Marine Mom and MOPS Leader.
- I love being a Nana. Nothing brings me more joy than playing pretend with my grandkids.
- I married my high school sweetheart. He is my soulmate.
- I lived in Japan for 4 years and love Asian culture. Genki desu ka
- I was born in Nebraska (Go Big Red!), and live in Alabama, but I consider the mountains of Colorado to be my home.
- I have conquered my fears by going to the top of Pikes Peak!
- I love being creative.
- I am a Motorcycle Nana. I love the fresh air of motorcycle rides with my husband.
- I am a YOGI. Yoga brings balance to my life just like accounting brings balance to your business.
- I believe in Integrity. My mentor invested in me and helped me start my business and taught me many business lessons that will stay with me forever including integrity.